Our MissionTo increase our resident's quality of life by providing a "home-like" atmosphere which promotes good quality care, assistance in maintaining personal dignity, independence, and the resident's right to make choices. We are committed to providing person-centered, individualized care to our residents. We work where they live.
CMS has Oak Grove ranked as one of the best nursing homes in the state of Texas. Additionally, Oak Grove is the only Better Business Bureau "accredited" nursing home in the Port Arthur / Groves area.
- Recreational activities provided daily by
certified activity director.
- Activities provided in large and small groups and at bedside.
- Licensed dietitian and dietary consultant
on staff to assist in management of
- Three delicious home cooked meals served daily along with snacks
- Licensed social worker available to assist
in meeting psychosocial needs adjustment
- Personalized care plans designed to meet
the special needs of each resident
- Resident's rights enforced and observed